A SUBWAY® Manager performs and directs overall restaurant management.
What truly matters:
- You take initiative and don’t wait to be told what to do next
- You believe that your life becomes easier when you motivate and train a great team
- You want to be the type of boss that a team wants to respect
- You can think ahead and organize/plan for food prep & staffing needs
- You care that customers are given fresh quality food with a smile
Have the above? Honestly, you'll do great, and we can train everything else written below.
What you'll be responsible for:
- You will recruit, train, reward, and terminate staff in order to maintain an awesome team
- Manage staff work schedules fairly and control labor costs
- Control inventory, food preperation and reduce wastage to reduce food cost
- Make sure all food safety, product preparation, and cleanlines standards are in compliance
- You will be responsible for inventory and money control systems
NOTE: Managers are in 'working management positions' where you will work alongside staff.
- Preferably have at least 1-2 years in restaurant management / team lead experience.
580-715/week + bonus up to $6,000/yr