Role: Digital Marketing Administrator
About Renewal by Andersen (www.rbahouston.com)
Renewal by Andersen, exclusive replacement window and patio door subsidiary of the 100+ year old Andersen Corporation.
Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish replacement process, where custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors are professionally installed for residential customers.
Under general supervision of the General Manager. Oversee and collaborate on the creation, enhancement and continuous improvement of the company’s digital marketing strategy.
Location: Tomball, TX
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K+matching. Several Aflac options such as Accident Insurance, Disability Income Protector, Cancer Insurance, Hospital Confinement Insurance, Hospital Intensive Care, and Life Protector. PTO (Paid Time Off)
• Drive online traffic to company websites, social media channels, microsites and the call center.
• Create and manage company’s online content consistent with company and corporate Renewal by Andersen brand standards (included but not limited to posts, photos, videos).
• Manage company’s online review presence and devise and implement strategies to increase positive reviews.
• Manage digital channel interactions/conversation with customers.
• Track key performance indicators (impressions, conversions, online reputation, cost per lead, cost of marketing, etc.).
• Assist with the management of various digital advertising channels (retargeting, lead nurture, pre-roll, display ads, etc.).
• Develop and manage digital and email marketing campaigns, calls to action and offers.
• Utilize and assist with management of PPC campaigns and organic search.
• Collaborate with other marketing departments and sales to enhance results across all channels.
• Collaborate with online partners.
• Manage and keep updated search engine and directory listings.
• Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Evaluate customer research, market considerations, and competitor data.
• Detailed reporting on company key performance indicators (KPIs) on a regular basis.
• Review new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing and reporting.
Job Requirements Minimum Education and Experience:
• Two or more (2+) years of experience in digital marketing, business-to-consumer preferred
• BA/BS degree in business or marketing concentration or related field strongly preferred
To apply: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=afbbfa06-9e46-49b2-bc23-79946e422092&jobId=260949&lang=en_US&source=CC2&ccId=19000101_000001
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other federal, state or local protected class. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds.