Large oral surgery practice specializing in the full scope of the oral surgical practice including the administration of IV anesthesia, wisdom teeth extraction, dental implant placement, bone grafting, and oral pathology. We are committed to providing the safest and most effective care in a warm, compassionate environment. As a part of the surgical team, an assistant will be required to:
• Greet and prepare patients for treatment
• Record and update medical and dental history
• Take digital images
• Assist the oral surgeon with exams
• Assist the oral surgeon in surgery
• Prepare operatories for surgery including sterilization
• Monitor patients’ vitals
• Explain procedures as well as pre- and post-operative care.
The qualified candidate will be a Registered Dental Assistant and must have passed the DAANCE or successfully pass the DAANCE within a predetermined time frame.
Employees are offered health insurance, 401k savings plan, PTO (paid time off), paid holidays and a uniform allowance.
Reliable, mature and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.