Accounting Manager | Full-time | Tomball
To be considered complete application and profile at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=afbbfa06-9e46-49b2-bc23-79946e422092&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=342724&source=CC3&lang=en_US
About Renewal by Andersen (www.rbahouston.com)
Renewal by Andersen, exclusive replacement window and patio door subsidiary of the 100+ year old Andersen Corporation.
Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish replacement process, where custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors are professionally installed for residential customers.
Under general supervision the Operations Vice President. Keeps records of financial transactions for the company by performing the following duties.
Location: Tomball, TX
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, Health Reimbursement Account, Short Term Disability, Life, Holiday Pay, PTO (Paid Time Off), 401K +matching
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Verifies and processes paperwork and pays installation and installers. Process and file 1099’s.
• Processes manual payroll checks for RbA of Houston and BORO Marketing as needed. Assists with job costing for Sales department commission checks.
• Allocates expenditures and creates invoices for billing to the St. Louis, Kansas City, Southwest Missouri and Memphis offices when applicable.
• Maintains Call Center Profit & Loss spreadsheets and calculates each offices expense responsibility based on the cost per lead and leads acquired.
• Processes credit card payments, EnerBank payment authorizations and GreenSky funding.
• Audits the American Express bill for proper receipts, errors and unauthorized charges.
• Processes and pays all invoices and bills for the company in a timely manner.
• Interacts with other departments in a professional and courteous manner.
• Supervisory Responsibilities: This job will have supervisory responsibilities.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
• BS/BA in Accounting, Business or relevant field, preferred.
• Associate degree or two (2) years relevant work experience in field and handling multiple affiliated company books required.
• Additionally, three (3) years of experience in an Accounting Manager role required.
• QuickBooks including QuickBooks Online experience is a must.
• SalesForce software experience a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other federal, state or local protected class. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds.