A detail oriented resourceful administrative professional. Organizational and inter-personal skills. A strong work ethic and professional demeanor. Takes ownership of diverse projects.
• Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Team oriented and comfortable working independently
• Learns new technology quickly
• Typing and phone skill
• Reception area management
• Proofreading, filing, faxing, and mailing
• Flexible and personable
01/2016 to 11/2016 National Associates, Inc. – Huntsville, TX
Administrative Assistant for the Commanding Officer
• Managed the U. S. Army company office.
• Produced daily status reports.
• Monitored and updated employee medical records.
• Maintained government vehicle maintenance records.
• Made travel arrangements for staff.
• Receptionist duties.
06/2014 to 10/2015 Christ Church United Methodist - The Woodlands, TX
Administrative Assistant for the Business Office Director
• Responded to inquiries from members, staff, and the public via phone and email. Scheduled daily and yearly events for meetings, church and outside groups, weddings, basketball teams, and scouts.
• Coordinated Human Resource department for employee benefits, training, payroll, and background checks.
• Selected contractors and oversaw facilities management. Managed new software for air conditioning system of eight large units.
• Managed office, kitchen, and janitorial inventory and placed new supply orders.
• Contributed to accounting department. Produced financial statements.
• Relieved receptionist daily.
Additional clerical experience:
• Human Resources Manager for an IT staffing company.
• Processed contracts, government forms, and documents.
• Created spreadsheets and prepared payroll.
• Coordinated billing and invoicing with customers.