MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Texas -- Open your heart and help to end hunger on Saturday, April 7 as the Montgomery County Food Bank hosts its 2 nd Annual “Food For Life” gala at The Woodlands Resort and Conference Center from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Themed “Celebrating A Giving Community” and presented by Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, the gala will highlight those that have made 2017 an amazing year for their community through the Montgomery County Food Bank.
Among the honorees will be:
- Harvey Hero Award – Conroe Independent School District – Dr. Don Stockton
- Innovative Leader Award – Dow Chemical Company
- Corporate Partner of the Year – Southwestern Energy Company
- Partner Agency of the Year – St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church, Iglesia Adventista del Septino Dia New Caney
- Volunteer Service Award – Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Betty Hardy Award – Carol Coover, Peter Jensen, Robert Plain, Dave Potter, Matt Zielinski
“This is our second year to host our Food For Life gala, and after last year’s resounding success we are so very excited to announce the date of this year’s gala,” said Allison Hulett, President and CEO of Montgomery County Food Bank.
“The proceeds raised help us in hunger relief for adults and children who simply need a helping hand in a vulnerable time of need, especially on the heels of Hurricane Harvey of which the effects are long lasting and far from over,” said Hulett. “If you think about it, any one of us could easily find ourselves in a situation of needing a bit of help. We encourage caring individuals and organizations to join us in our mission and support this fun event which will help make a difference in the lives of those 35,000 individuals we serve each month.”
Tickets are $250 each and sponsorship levels range from $2,500 to $50,000. For tickets and sponsorship information email Lori Magin at firstname.lastname@example.org.