Optical Office Manager
Private Optometry practice needs an outgoing, compassionate manager with a strong customer service background and desire to make our patients happy. Must love working with people and be genuinely positive and enthusiastic.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Frame styling and reviewing insurance with patients
- Answering the phone and greeting patients
- Scheduling and verifying insurance
- Billing and filing insurance
- Delegating and task management
- Training new staff
- Managing inventory
Benefits include paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance reimbursement, and retirement plan
Compensation is based on experience; we will train the necessary eye care skills.
Office hours are Monday - Friday 9am-6pm
Please email resume to WillisFamilyEyecare@gmail.com
We need a dependable person to fill a leadership position. Management experience with a background in sales preferred. We will train the optical skills.
- Motivates and boosts team moral
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to learn tasks quickly and efficiently
- Detail oriented
- Computer and data entry skills
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): Conroe / Lake Conroe