Pool Maintenance Tech (The Woodlands)
compensation: Starts $12 hr.
employment type: full-time
POOL CLEANER POSITION
Currently seeking entry level Pool Cleaners that will exemplify our first-class vision and meet customer expectations. Texas Pools looks to train and promote from within. Entry level position starts at $12.00 hr.
Typical hours are 7:45-4:45 Mon. thru Fri, but hours may change due to inclement weather and holidays, and some Saturday’s may be required. Job duties include driving a set route, testing pool water, adjusting chemical levels, skimming pool surface, emptying skimmers, vacuuming pool, cleaning filters, and many other duties as needed and assigned.
Must be able to comply with drug testing policy.
Benefits available include paid employee health insurance, 401k, dental, vision, etc.
• Be able to lift 50 pounds
• Must have a clean driving record, with a minimum 3 year driving history
• Have a valid Texas driver's license
• Be willing to work hard
• Present a professional appearance
• good verbal and written communication skills
• Regular, dependable attendance is a required function of the job
• Able to take direction and follow through even when unsupervised
• Ability to read and understand safety rules
• Strong work ethic and an eye for detail are required
• Ability to work outdoors, year-round
Please email your resume or request an application.
Background checks and driving history checks will be performed.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
Texas Pools, Inc.