WHAT IS IT LIKE WORKING HERE?
To say that Texas Doghouse is a great place to work would be an understatement!
- Our award winning team is all about getting the job done with fun and positive vibes.
- Just like the dogs aren't a number here, neither is our staff. We're a close knit group...more like family than co-workers, but don't worry, we think cliques are dumb and we're always happy to meet new people!
- Our managers are the best in the biz and work alongside all staff members to help get the job done.
- Only positive vibes around here!
So basically, if you love dogs and people, are mature (at least 18 yrs old), honest, exude positive vibes, excellent customer service skills, amazing team work skills, and are always on time and reliable, Texas Doghouse may be the place for you!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We would like someone who can interact as well with our human clients as they do with our furry clients. We value our employees and that makes working here awesome! You must enjoy being part of a team, help the place run smoothly and help keep Texas Doghouse the fun and upbeat place that it is. We currently need a part time staff member to work 15-20 hours per week.
Must be available on weekends and holidays (including Spring Break, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years)
- AM Shift: 6:00am-12pm
- PM Shift: 1:30pm-8:30pm
PACK ASSISTANT DUTIES:
- Caring for dogs in a fast paced environment; feeding, providing water, cleaning, bathing
- Supervising play groups of dogs
- Customer service
- Must be available on weekends and holidays (including Spring Break)
- LOTS of cleaning
- Health, vision and dental insurance available to all staff members after 90 days.
- Competitive hourly wage
- Weekly tips
- Weekly bonus for perfect attendance/punctuality
- Bring your dog to work for free
- Discounts on boarding
- Discounts on grooming
- THE DOGS!!! ;)
In order for us to consider your application, please apply online at www.TexasDoghouse.com/employment.
- Must be able to safely lift 50 lbs.
- Exceptional customer service
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and get job done among distractions
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Team Player
- Must love dogs!
$12/hour + benefits
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time