Mass Rally in Montgomery County Kept Safe Thanks To Local, State and Federal Partners
CONROE, TX -- Sheriff Rand Henderson would like to extend his sincere appreciation to all of the agencies and departments who came together to ensure the success and safety of the “Save America” rally on January 29, 2022. This event was the largest public gathering ever in Montgomery County. The cooperation in this joint effort resulted in an event that was safe and successful for all involved.
As expected, the citizens of Montgomery County, and our guests, demonstrated how to professionally and peacefully assemble on a grand scale.
The citizens of Montgomery County can be proud their law enforcement agencies came together as
force multipliers and have shown themselves to be role models for public safety services in the State and across our country.
Special thanks to the below agencies who assisted at this event.
• Montgomery County Constable’s Office – Pct.1
• Montgomery County Constable’s Office – Pct.2
• Montgomery County Constable’s Office – Pct.3
• Montgomery County Constable’s Office – Pct.4
• Montgomery County Constable’s Office – Pct.5
• Montgomery County Fire Marshal’s Office
• Montgomery County Office of Emergency Management and Homeland Security
• Conroe Police Department
• Conroe Fire Department
• Montgomery County Hospital District
• Harris County Sheriff’s Office
• Spring ISD PD
• Houston PD
• US Secret Service
• Atascosita Fire Department
• Woodlands Fire Department
• North Montgomery County Fire