Four Conroe ISD campuses earn all possible distinctions from TEA
Distinction designations are awarded to campuses based on achievement in performance indicators relative to a group of 40 campuses of similar type, size, and student demographics.
- Academic Achievement in English Language Arts/Reading;
- Academic Achievement in Mathematics;
- Academic Achievement in Science;
- Academic Achievement in Social Studies;
- Top 25 Percent: Student Progress;
- Top 25 Percent: Closing Performance Gaps; and
- Postsecondary Readiness.
Forty-one of Conroe ISD’s campuses earned one or more applicable distinctions. The Conroe ISD campuses recognized for receiving all applicable distinctions are Anderson Elementary, Buckalew Elementary, Collins Intermediate, and Deretchin Elementary.
To view the 2016 state accountability ratings and distinction designations for all districts, charters and campuses, visit the Texas Education Agency website at http://tea.texas.gov/2016Accountability.aspx.