Montgomery County Sheriff's Office Reports Two Electrical Workers Were Electrocuted While Doing Work at Margaritaville Resort
CONROE, TX -- Conroe PD and other first responders are on the scene of an industrial accident at Margaritaville Resort on Lake Conroe. Crews were doing electrical work when two workers were electrocuted. A third worker was standing next to the men and was uninjured. Margaritaville has not been evacuated. Scene is safe. Conroe PD will be releasing additional details later.