Summer Events at Margaritaville Lake Resort
MONTGOMERY, TX -- Summer has officially arrived, and there is no shortage of things to do at Margaritaville Lake Resort, Lake Conroe | Houston. Whether you want to claim your license to chill, dance the night away, or seek a summertime adventure, fun and relaxation await.
Wine Pairing Dinner
On Thursday, June 15, at 7 p.m., you can expand your palate at License to Chill with a wine-pairing dinner in collaboration with Bernhardt Winery. Enjoy a tantalizing four-course chef-curated meal paired with various wines to take your taste buds to the next level. Reservations are required by calling 877-286-9590. The cost per person is $90; Margaritaville Club members receive 20% off. For the full menu, visit here.
Celebrate dear old Dad at Margaritaville Lake Resort with a variety of specials and activities that are sure to make him smile:
- Take 20% off the golf attire and other accessories for Dad at The Golf Club at Margaritaville Lake Resort Pro Shop.
- On Sunday, June 18, treat Dad to a Bloody Mary Bar in the golf clubhouse between 7 a.m. and 12 p.m. and outdoor barbeque from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Treat the special guy in your life to a prime rib special with a baked potato on Saturday, June 17, and Sunday, June 18, at License to Chill Bar & Café.
- Dads receive 20% off a sunset cruise around Lake Conroe on Sunday, June 18
- Pamper dad with a variety of spa specials at St. Somewhere Spa, including:
Man of the Hour: a 50-minute signature massage with foot scrub for $99
Mom & Dad Quiet Time: Couple massage with back scrub for $199
Father's Day Treat: Milk & Honey Body Bliss for $125
For more information about Father's Day promotions and events at Margaritaville Lake Resort, visit the website.
Nashville Nights Summer Concert Series
The summer heats up as the Nashville Nights Summer Concert Series continues through September. Hear some of Nashville's best up-and-coming country stars while relaxing under the Texas Sky at Margaritaville Lake Resort:
On Sunday, July 2, the resort welcomes Abby Anderson, who has a knack for blending new-age tones and personal, heartfelt storytelling with catching, overarching pop melodies. In 2018, Pandora recognized her as a "Country Artist to Watch." That same year, Country Music Television named her to its "18 for 2018" list and "Next Women of Country Class," alongside Ashley McBride.
Chris Ruediger is next to perform on Sunday, Aug. 6. Although originally from Boston, his signature country sound has scored big in Nashville. The legendary Bruce Springsteen and Tim McGraw are influences on his music.
The "Nashville Night Summer Concert Series" final performance occurs on Saturday, Sept. 30, with Love and Theft. Stephen Liles and Eric Gunderson have had two top hits, including No. 1 "Angel Eyes" and No. 10 "Runaway." In addition, the talented duo has garnered more than 3 billion radio impressions and over 300 million plays on Pandora. It is nearing 3 million music video streams for its critically acclaimed "Whiskey on My Breath."
Each concert takes place at 7 p.m. in Palm Court. For more information and to purchase your tickets, visit Nashville Nights Concerts at Margaritaville Lake Resort (margaritavilleresorts.com).
Cruise around Lake Conroe
Watch the magnificent sunset as you take a leisurely cruise around Lake Conroe aboard the official 35-person "Tiki Hut" Party Barge. The fun departs daily at 6 p.m. and returns around 8 p.m. Tickets are $60 and include a two-hour cruise around the lake, light snacks, and music.
If you're looking to cool down, go jump in the lake, literally! Einstein's Surg & Boat Shop offers a cruise to a special location where the young and young at heart can enjoy a relaxing and cooling swim in Lake Conroe. Swim cruises are available every Thursday – Saturday afternoon and depart the resort at 11 a.m.
For more information about cruising around Lake Conroe, visit the website.
Have s'more fun at Margaritaville Lake Resort
Nothing says summer more than homemade s'more by the fire pit. Gather your friends and family and enjoy the sunset over Lake Conroe. Then, kick back, and sink your toes in the sand while you savor the flavors of a favorite summer treat!
The resort's special fire pit rental package includes the following:
- A portable first pit.
- Adirondack chairs.
- Bundles of wood.
- The essentials for making your own s'mores.
You can learn more about this package here.
Fun Around the Clock
Enjoy various music and entertainment during the summer months at Margaritaville Lake Resort. Here's just a glimpse of what the resort has in store:
- Live music at LandShark Bar & Grill and License to Chill on select dates
- Fire dancers every Friday evening
- Hawaiian dance experiences every Saturday evening
- Poolside DJ every Saturday and Sunday afternoon
- Face painter/airbrush and balloon artists each weekend afternoon throughout the summer
- Captain Philnicks' Pirate Adventure Show (magic and ventriloquism) weekends throughout June, July, and August (check the website for upcoming schedule)
- Margaritaville Mermaid appearances Saturday and Sunday, July 1 and 2, and again on Tuesday, July 4
Don't forget to bring Fido!
If you have yet to hear, Margaritaville Lake Resort is now dog-friendly, so you can bring your four-legged friend along for all your summer adventures. Visit the website for frequently asked questions about Margaritaville Lake Resort's pet policies.
For more information about activities and events at Margaritaville Lake Resort and to book your trip to paradise, visit https://www.margaritavilleresorts.com/margaritaville-lake-resort-lake-conroe.